Wednesday, 4 November 2015

She's baaaaack!


Whilst on my blog hiatus, I realised one thing. Leaving behind one creative outlet, did not inspire me to continue with another. Since things went a little quiet round these parts I have found myself in a massive creative slump. I've barely had the energy to do anything majorly creative... writing, sewing, even baking has felt like a bit of a chore. But...oh no! No more! I'm not putting up with this any longer.

So, hey...I'm back!

I stumbled across this rather inspiring quote above a few weeks back and it has been rolling around in my head ever since. And being the ever impatient person that I am, I decided that it was high time to get back into the blogging world. 
It's been nice to see that people have still been reading this blog since I've been gone (Thanks Google stats), and I've still been getting likes and views on my Facebook and Instagram channels so, that definitely told me that people still want to see what I've been up to, and what I've got to say. Thank goodness!

I'm gonna do my best not to get hung up on the stats side of things this time around though. (Remind me of that in 6 months, yeh?) I'm gonna start things off slowly.Post when I feel like it, post about things that ignite a fire inside me, and hopefully inspire others to read on in the process.

Now, I've got a sexy looking mexican stew in the slow cooker which needs tending to but, I will be back soon with more creative updates from Homespun Hannah.

See you soon.

Go on, admit it. You've missed me, yeh?
xx

4 comments:

  1. Adapazarı Masajsalonu
    Narlidere MasajSalonu
    istanbul anadolu yakası, avrupa yakası, masaj salonlarımız 7/24 hizmetinizde

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to you Michelle and your family! How wonderful--I hope they live close enough for you to be a big part of your granddaughter's life. assignment writing service

    ReplyDelete