Saturday, 21 March 2015

Soul Searching


It's been a strange couple of weeks. I haven't spent a great deal of time online, and haven't really wanted to. It's been so nice taking a break from normal hum-drum day to day life and to get stuck in with the things which make my heart feel fit to bursting.

It was so nice getting to spend time with an old friend at the Country Living Fair. We had such a brilliant catch up, and have vowed to make time for plenty more new adventures together. I didn't take a great deal of photos on the day (apart from one or two of me grinning with delight whilst snuggling a lamb), and I don't feel a great deal of guilt about it.
Sometimes it's nice not to post everything about my life on the internet. Sometimes it's nice to keep a few things for myself, to print out those photos I've been snapping on my phone and display them in pretty picture frames. Sometimes it's nice to just disappear for a day or two without any real plan and just see what lays out ahead of me. 
For me, that truly is a 'homespun' lifestyle. We have the luxury to design a life we love...so why not grab it with hands and run with it!!

Happy Saturday everyone. I hope your weekend is full of adventures and happiness.

Hannah. x

2 comments:

  1. Love this post =]

    emyii90.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Your comments are so sweet. :) xx

      Delete