Wednesday, 4 February 2015

Wednesday Bliss: Go Get 'em Tiger...!

Recently, whenever I've been needed a bit of inspiration all I need to do is log into my Pinterest account, and there it is on my news feed. Just like that...the exact words I needed to hear/read...right on the money. Hey presto!
This might have something to do with the fact my dear friend Charlotte also pins very similar, lovely up-lifting and motivational things, which seem to pop-up but I also like to think it's got something to do with the fact that I'm actually starting to put my own positive plans in motion.
So, the theme for this week's Wednesday Bliss is... Motivation!

Girl Power. I've recently finished reading #GirlBoss and I'm feeling all kinds of fired up. I've been watching TEDtalks like they're going out of fashion and reading lovely positive articles about women being kind to each other, and cheering each other on. No bitching, or moaning will be found here, thank you very much. We only have positive words to say about our fellow woman...OK? 

Wearing my Geek tag with pride. My name is Hannah and I am a self-confessed Harry Potter addict. So, needless to say, I am more than excited about our up-coming visit to Harry Potter Studios tour in Watford. So much so, that I bought myself a Gryffindor t-shirt to wear (with my Gryffindor scarf) whilst I am wandering round taking in every second, and re-living the magic of my childhood.

Be Happy! I've got lots to be happy about right now...some of them big (two close friends having babies...12 hours apart), some of them little (Jennifer Saunders and Joanna Lumley on the same episode of Comic Relief Bake Off) but, nevertheless, I am seeking to find little moments of happiness from each day to the next. Sometimes my melancholy really gets the better of me, and other times it's just a distant memory. Which is why I am determined to use this new dose of motivation to try and find those little moments of happiness everyday...and long may they continue.

So, what are you waiting for? Pay a lovely complement to a female colleague...share with others something you're a little bit nerdy about...and find a happy moment in your hum-drum day. I promise it'll beat that 'Horrible Hump Day' feeling into next week.

See you soon,
Hannah. x



No comments:

Post a Comment