Wednesday, 15 October 2014

Change is afoot...


I wasn't planning on writing this blog post. I was planning on getting ready for work, and editing a few images to show you from our honeymoon in the Lake District, and Cardiff Country Fair which we recently attended on a little birthday outing for the Mr.
Somewhere along the way I've got lost, and the time has just run away with me, and before I know it, it's mid-October and I still haven't posted up any wedding photos, and I still haven't begun to upload the ones from the country fair.

But, change is afoot. These first few weeks of married life have been a rollercoaster to say the least and I'm hoping it'll slow down into a nice,gentle meander down the lazy river real soon. 
I'm trying to decide about the direction in which I would like to take this blog. I've made a few small changes, and a couple of really big ones in my life recently which will hopefully allow me some time to be a bit more creative and actually start taking this blogging 'lark' seriously.

I hope, if there's any readers still out there, that you will continue to come along on the ride with me. After all, isn't that what this blog is all about? Muddling my way through life, whilst I try to slow down a bit and appreciate the good things we have infront of us. And I am certainly taking steps towards doing that. Just bare with me whilst I get used to this re-adjustment period and I promise, you won't be disappointed.

Special Thanks also need to go to my lovely friend Miss Charlotte Wall, for the inspiring quotes board on her Pinterest. Whenever I can't find the words for something, guaranteed, she will have a pretty and inspiring graphic that will hit the nail on the head. Thank you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment