Monday, 9 December 2013

Making a list, and checking it twice...


Hello strangers. It's been a while. Not surprisingly, at this time of year, my days are packed to the brim with working hard in my dear little shop, shopping for gifts, baking and finishing off my last few craft projects for Christmas. I've finally started to get into a nice little routine and have caught my breath just in time to write my Christmas list and share it with you nice folks, before sending it up the chimney for the 'Big Man' himself...Father Christmas ofcourse!

Incase you missed it, this Saturday just gone (December 7th) was Small BusinessSaturday. A day supported by the credit card company American Express, no less, on which to support local small businesses rather than plowing our money into larger corporations. Hurrah!
And in honour of this rather worthy cause, I have compiled my Christmas list choc-full of the wares of lovely folk like me and you, in order to showcase their talents and discover a little something different to the usual toiletries gift set and socks more often than not bought by a clueless relative.




1. Earthenware sail boat jug from Hannah Berridge.// 2. Hazelnut & Vanilla Soy Candle from Oil & Wax.// 3. Personalised Dala Horse Earthenware Mug from Hannah Berridge.// 4. Polka Dot Tea Dress from Polkadots andPetticoats.// 5.Glitter Holly hair clip from Crown and Glory.// 6.Illustration of Brighton Pier by no-me.// 7. Jingle Bells Necklace from Punky Pins.// 8. Autumn Posy Necklace from Layla Amber.// 9.Fish & Chips Tea Towel from Gillian Kyle.// 10. Miniature Gingerbread House necklace from Petit Plat.// 11. Christmas Tree Scarf from Polkadots and Petticoats.  

So, what's on your Christmas List this year? Go on, be imaginative, be specific. You never know, you might discover something you love from someone who lives just down the road.

See you soon for some more festive cheer. That's right. I'm squeezing every last ounce of Christmassy-ness out of December and I mean business.

Take Care.
Hannah. x

No comments:

Post a Comment