Tuesday, 25 June 2013

New Beginnings



Well Hello to you...

And Welcome to my little space of the internet. Make yourself comfortable.

Here I will document the random series of events which make-up my everyday. From a good charity shop trawling session, to eBaying for bridal accessories, day-off bake-a-thons and the frantic assembling of Christmas hampers for family. It's all here, just waiting to be written.

I hope you'll come along for the journey.
But in the meantime here's a photo of my mum's lovely chickens, to keep you entertained.

Be back soon,

Hannah. x


2 comments:

  1. Yes!
    Everything about your new blog excites me. Your new name, header 'simple unrefined bliss', the second blog post---Bread! Yum. Your little about me section (homemade bread and salted butter! Definitely!)

    I cannot wait to hear more!

    Welcome back.

    Lots of Love
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely. I'm glad you like the place so far. :) This is exactly the kind of blog I've been wanting to create.
      I hope you'll keep visiting.
      Xxxxxxxxxx

      Delete